The Town of Twillingate has received Community Enhancement Employment Program funding and is seeking workers. The expected project start date is to be determined.
- These positions pay minimum wage.
- Workers must be currently unemployed to be eligible to work on the project. (NOTE: part-time, casual and call-in applicants are not eligible)
- Workers must provide ALL previous Record(s) of Employment when trying to secure a job on this project.
- Copy of My Latest Claim Form from “My Service Canada Account.”
- Workers must have a minimum of 20 prior hours to be eligible.
- Individuals must qualify for EI by the end of the project.
- Furter information regarding EI eligibility is available from Service Canada.
- Please include a resume, listing your work history/skills.
- Deadline to apply: November 15, 2022, 4:30 pm.
For more information, or to apply, please contact:
Drop in to the Town Council Office.