In 2019, the Town of Twillingate was awarded over $2.93 Million in grants & funded projects. Here’s a list of what’s been awarded:
- $2.8 million in Municipal Capital Works funding to replace 1.7 km of the main waterline on the South Side.
- $15,000 in Municipal Capital Works funding to assess the Town’s water tank.
- Over $30,000 in Special Assistance Grants to assist with emergency needs.
- $15,000 from the Community Healthy Living Fund for the Recreation Director position.
- A $16,000 Job Creation Partnership.
- A $42,000 Community Employment Enhancement project.
- $8,500 from the Community Healthy Living Fund for the ball field and summer sports program equipment
If you have questions about the funding listed above, you are encouraged to contact the Town Office.